B.A. in Physics from UCLA 1964
M.S. in Physics from UCLA 1966
Overview of Work Experience
1. Mr. Rosenblatt began his technical career in 1963 working for a computational physics company called Shock Hydrodynamics, Inc. He left, with three other individuals, to form California Research and Technology, Inc. in 1972.
2. He was a founder and Vice President of California Research & Technology, which was acquired by the Titan Corporation in 1987.
3. Marty was a Vice President of the Titan Research and Technology subsidiary of Titan Corporation. He managed a group of 20 scientists who developed and applied sophisticated computer programs for analyzing high-energy problems of interest to the Dept. of Defense and NASA, e.g. hypervelocity impact and nuclear weapons effects.
4. He was a founder, CEO and senior staff scientist of PhysiComp Corporation (1994) and its internet subsidiary called EMANATE. PhysiComp and EMANATE were acquired by an internet company in April 1996.
5. Marty is President of Physics Intuition Applications Corp and the writer/editor of the online magazine, "Connections Through Time".
6. Intuitive Investing and Applied Intuition Workshops Teaching Associative Remote Viewing (ARV) for predicting future event-outcomes.
7. Marty is President and COO of the Applied Precognition Project (APP).
Marty was moved to write a novel about the future development and incorporation of psychic phenomena into society. The novel covers a 100 year period, 1980 thru 2080. The online version of Ours To See is available free for anyone interested.
Online Magazine, "Connections Through Time"
Return to Home page